Procuct Name: Fully Ground Three Flats Shank M35 Cobalt HSS Pilot Point Drill Bit for Metal Stainless Steel
Material: HSS Cobalt M35 (HSS is Available)
Process: Fully Ground (Rolled & Polished, Rolled, Milled are Available)
Jobber Length (Stub Screw Machine Length, Long Taper Length, Airctraft Extensoin,
Extra Long 12", 18", 24", Silver & Deming 1/2" Reduced Shank are Available)
DIN338 (Stub DIN1897, Long DIN340, Extra Long DIN1869,
Blacksmith Reduced Shank 10mm, 13mm, DIN345 Taper Shank are Available)
Point Type: Pilot Point (118 Degree Regular Point, 135 Degree Split Point, Turbo Max Point are Available)
Shank Type:Tri-Flats Shank (Striaght Shank, Hex Shank, Double R Hex Shank, Reduced Shank, Threaded Shank, Taper Shank are Available)
Helix Angle: Regular Spiral Type N (Slow Spiral Type H, Fast Spiral Type W, Left Hand Spiral are Available)
Web & Flute Type: Regular Web & Flute (Thick Web with Parabolic Flute, Heavy Duty Web with Regular Flute are Available)
Surface Finish: Amber Color (Bright, Black Oxide, Titanium, Black & Gold, Black & Bright are Available)
Package: 10/5 Pcs in PVC Pouch, Plastic Box, Individually in Skin Card, Double Blister, Clamshell.
1. A Subland Drill is basically two drills of different diameters combined into one tool, retaining the individual characteristics and proper geometry for each diameter.
2. The dual cutting diameters produce holes properly sized for each size screw.
3. Recommended for use with corded high-rpm drills.
4. The Subland Drill provides superior tool life compared to that of a basic step drill.
5. Useful for applications like cabinet making, fastening, woodworking, and other home and professional applications.