Hex Shank Screw Point Self Feed Wood Auger Drill Bit
Designed for Drilling
Deep Smooth Clean
Holes in Wood
Carbon Steel With Heat Treatment
Hex Shank (Quick Change Hex Shank, SDS Plus Shank and Hand Use Shank are available)
Single Flute with Stem (Single Flute without stem, Double Flutes, Three Flutes and Four Flutes are available)
Single Spur with Screw Point (Double Spurs, Three Spurs, and Quad Head Four Spurs are avaiable)
Black & Bright (Color Painting, Titanium coating, TPFE Coating are available)
One Piece in One PVC Pouch, PVC Tube or PVC Double Blister
1. Made from high quality, hardened steel for added durability.
2. Hex shank provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage.
3. Extra-long twist is ideal for boring large poles, construction timbers, and for multiple timber applications.
designed for drilling deep smooth clean holes in wood.
4. Solid center design provides extra rigidity while boring.
5. Screw point tip allows bit to self-feed for ease of drilling.
6. Single spur, cutter, and side lip are designed for boring through creosoted poles without clogging, binding, or stopping to clear chips.
7. For use with corded and cordless drills. Wood Auger Bits
- designed for drilling deep smooth clean holes in wood. Screw point at the tip of bit provides better hole location and self feeds bit into wood for easier drilling. The cutting edges for rapid cutting act like horizontal cutter and chip out wood in the hole. Long deep spiral flute for effective chip removal.